Serenity Artisans LLC (collectively “Serenity”) respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information collected under our control.
We may collect various personal information regarding you. This includes the following:
- Information you provide to create an Account, specifically email address, first name and last name.
- Information you share with us in connection with newsletters or commission requests.
We obtain personal information from various sources:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Create and manage your Account, provide and personalize our Services, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions.
- Promote our Services and send you tailored marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions.
- Ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies.
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights and property (e.g., to protect our Users from abuse).
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
- You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- We need your personal information to provide you with products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
We share personal information in the following ways:
- We transmit your personal information via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.
- We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abuse. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information. You can access, update, change or delete personal information either directly in your Account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights (including deleting your Account) by contacting us at the same email address. You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences in your Account or by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications. Please note that, for technical reasons, there is likely to be a delay in deleting your personal Information from our systems when you ask us to delete it. We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law. You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
While no service is completely secure, Squarespace has a security team dedicated to keeping personal information safe. They maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. They employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders, building redundancies throughout their network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
Your payment information is processed via third party eCommerce Payment Processors with which we integrate your Account, in accordance with such eCommerce Payment Processors’ terms and policies. We transmit your complete payment information when you initially provide or update it only so that we can pass it along to the eCommerce Payment Processors. We don’t collect or store your payment information.