Serenity Artisans LLC (collectively “Serenity”, “we”) offer this Return Policy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RETURN POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR INTERACT WITH THIS SITE IN ANY WAY.
Each item offered by Serenity is hand made and represents a commitment of time and artistry to create a truly one of a kind item. Therefore, returns are extremely unusual, and have the following process.
We are sorry you are not delighted with your Serenity purchase. For an item to be considered for a return;
- You must be the original purchaser, and have purchased the item directly from Serenity. If you received this item as a gift, please return it first to the gift presenter for return.
- The item must have shipped from Serenity within the prior 14 days to request an RMA. The return process must be completed in 21 days from original shipment to you.
- The item must be within all original packaging, unused, unwashed and undamaged in any way.
- You must request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Serenity. Please use our contact form to request this and include your contact information and reason for the return.
- Upon receipt of the RMA, you are responsible for return freight costs to Serenity, to include parcel insurance to cover the full purchase cost of the item when originally shipped to you.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the item that was returned within all of the agreements, a store credit will be issued to you good for 6 months, minus any original outbound shipping and handling costs from Serenity to your location. Credits are not issued for damaged, used or returns beyond stated time windows or in violation of any other parameter of this policy. Cash refunds are not available.
NOTE: In the unlikely event your product was damaged in shipment, please see our Shipping Policy for additional information.
This policy can change at any time, without prior notice. The last update of this policy is shown below. You should check this policy for updates prior to use of the site or commerce interactions for updates. Any changes to this policy will become effective when posted to this site and apply to all existing interactions and transactions.
Last Update 05/09/18